Filing of Complaints
- A complaint shall be signed by the complainant and shall be made in form - I and in case the complaint it is against a Minister or Secretary it shall be accompanied by an affidavit in form - II in support of of its contents. In case of complaints against other categories of public servants, the complainant is required to submit affidavit in Form - II only if directed to do so by the the Lokayukt or the Up-Lokayukt.
- A Complaint can be sent to Lokayukt Organisation Bhopal on the given address and complainant can also file a complaint through Divisional Vigilance Committee or SPE (Special Police Establishment) of concerned divisional headquarters.
- A fee of Rs. 25 shall be paid in Judicial Stamps for filing a petition of complaint against any Minister or Secretary before the Lokayukt. In case of complaint against other categories of Public servants, the complainant is required to pay a fee in judicial stamps only if directed to do so by the Lokayukt or the UP-Lokayukt.
- Affidavits may be sworn before the Secretary to the Lokayukt or any gazetted officer subordinate to the Lokayukt and authorised by him in his behalf besides the authorities already empowered under any law before whom affidavits may be sworn.
- It is expected from a complainant that complaint should be sent on an affidavit (according to the Oath Set). Every detail which is known to complainant should be mentioned in complaint and supporting document shall be mentioned in the complaint.
- Complainant may give his actual name and address in the complaint but if he doesn’t want to disclose his name then in case of his complaint is found incomplete, the same may be rejected in absence of appropriate preliminary evidence.
- Decision on a complaint/ enquiry shall be informed to those complainants only, who have sent their complaint along with appropriate affidavit.
|1||Form - I||For Hon'ble Lokayukta of Madhya Pradesh||Download|
|2||Form - I||For Hon'ble Up-Lokayukta of Madhya Pradesh||Download|
|3||Form - II||Affidevit||Download|
Last Updated on 23 Dec, 2020